[PHOTOS & VIDEOS] Yoo Ah In is A Cute Schoolboy in McCafe Fansign Event 2016.04.28
“The Curious Case of Yoo Ah In” is back to make us wonder why he keeps getting younger by the day 😀
Yoo Ah In is the exclusive brand ambassador for McDonald’s McCafe since 2014. Following McCafe’s new beverages product launching; fruit smoothie and frappe, and its CF starring Yoo Ah In, McDonald’s McCafe held a fansign event in McDonald’s Kwanhoo, Insa-dong, Seoul, April 28th.
McDonald’s quoted as saying, “We are preparing a special event with our brand icon Yoo Ah In to celebrate the sales of McCafe’s smoothie and frappe, which have exceeded 100,000 glasses in sales since its first day of launching last week.”
The baby-faced Yoo Ah In transformed into a young naïve schoolboy at the McCafe Fansigning Event. He was actually wearing Italian designer Andrea Pompilio’s Spring 2016 collection “Love Me Forever or Never”. But Yoo Ah In and his new bowl haircut just upped the game.
Yoo Ah In turned himself into a true adorable cutie pie, who seemed to skip his class to have some smoothies…and our smoochies 😀 He definitely pulls off Pompilio’s image of a little schoolboy in its design, which points out his good knowledge of fashion, in particular, Pompilio’s design.
At the fansign, Yoo Ah In attracted many fans and passers-by, that NewsOne reported he caused a traffic jam in front of the venue~
Most of netizens are in love with his youthful appearance and dropped their comments on this article~
‘Ridiculous fashion taste’ Yoo Ah In’s excessive love for retro
Source: Mydaily via Nate
1. [+1221, -105] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo Ah In pulled it off as much as he could considering his looks…
2. [+914, -117] He’s still pretty this way or that ❤
3. [+617, -47] What did he do wrong to his coordi?
4. [+47, -5] He pulled it off with his visuals. Imagine if a commoner dressed like that, he’d look like the king of fools.
5. [+45, -1] His coordi must’ve felt inspired by the recent Sechs Kies comeback
6. [+40, -1] Please give me that face if you’re going to waste it on outfits like this
7. [+36, -4] I attended this event because it was near my work place but I barely noticed what he was wearing because his face just stole my attention. His face actually made me think he pulled it off ㅋㅋ
8. [+31, -1] The outfit makes him look like an idiot but I find myself scrolling back up and down… foolish look but there’s a charm to it…
9. [+25, -2] He still looks cute ㅎ A lot younger too with his hair cut shorter
10. [+20, -0] He looks funny but cute ㅋㅋㅋ
Here are some videos from this event~
Yoo Ah In McCafe Fansigning Event 2016.04.28
And now here are the super innocent schoolboy Yoo Ah In photos from McCafe Fansigning Event, April 28 ^^
A fan put chibi Lee Bang Won sticker on Yoo Ah In’s left arm^^ How fitting!
That’s what I call comfortable in his own skin. And, rolling back the years is a true gift that Yoo Ah In has!
Master Sik: “love me forever or never”? Of course, forever 🙂
Check more adorbs photos of Yoo Ah In at the McCafe Fansign Event in our Facebook Album!
GIFs source: DC